Commercial Pest Control
The last thing you want in your business or commercial environment are pests. They can damage stock, scare off customers and take the focus away from what you do best.
Commercial pest control for your business covering the Spalding and Peterborough area
We provide custom pest management plans, tailored to your business, covering:
- Pest control for restaurants, take-aways, cafes, bars, private clubs and other food services.
- Hotels, guest houses and properties in multiple occupation.
- Butchers, bakeries, food manufacturers and processors.
- Conformity to BRC standards and guidelines.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A
Commercial Pest Control Expert?
Get in touch with us today, so we can sort things out for you
Your customers expect your facilities to be safe, sanitary environments that are free of pests. We will design a pest control programme tailored to you and your specific needs. Our services are discreet and convenient, and we are extremely sensitive to concerns for your customers and clients.
Pests within your business can harbour health risks and unsanitary conditions that may lead to serious consequences including an unsatisfactory food hygiene rating or even prosecution. Our technicians understand your industry and have the experience and expertise to service your business effectively.
Our routine preventative maintenance programme is the most effective solution to commercial pest control problems. This includes:
- Regular site visits with written reports
- Pest control method statement & risk assessment
- Pest control ring binder for records and reports
- Treatment covering crawling insects and rodents
- Pest proofing advice and discounted installation
- Continual rodent monitoring to aid prevention
- No call out fees and free advice at any time
We can also provide:
- Pest proofing
- High quality retractable insect screens
- Electronic fly killers
- Treatment for all form of pests
We conduct a variety of work for food and horticultural processing companies. Our work complies with BRC (British Retail Consortium) guidelines and standards.